Welcome to Okutala Etosha Lodge, a private lodge situated on a breath-taking piece of Namibian land, covering 24,000 hectares.
We focus on releasing wild animals within their natural habitat.
It is here where you will find the Giraffe - looking down on you while cooling off in our sparkling pool, or you might have to share your breakfast with our family of Mongoose.
Enjoy our enticing cuisine on the open deck, while watching a large variety of wild animals come and drink at the waterhole.
- 5 x Double rooms – sleep 10 pax
- 2 x Single rooms – sleep 2 pax
- 2 x Family rooms – can sleep 12 pax in total, 6 per room
- All rooms not airconditioned
- Hilltop Chalets
- 10 x Double chalets – can sleep 20 pax
- All chalets air conditioned
- 6 x Luxury rooms – can sleep 5 per room
- All Lodge rooms are air conditioned
- 2 x Family suites – can sleep 4 pax per suite
- 1 x Double Suite – can sleep 2 pax
- All suites are air conditioned